Kendra. 20 . Bi, you mad? I get lost in words that are written and said. I value that I'm Irish. Life should be filled with love and laughter. I support the military 100 percent. Mornings should always start off with soft music and hot tea or coffee. I attend college and appreciate the beauty of tattoos, girls, reading, music, writing and poetry. All of which I've stated I blog about, and Harry Potter, LOTR, A Day To Remember, Star Wars, Supernatural, Sherlock and other odds and ends. Follow me (:
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
2 hours ago72,761 plays
I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.